if not me then who...will tell my story

2.18.2005

That all about me email

You know how once, twice…5 or 6 times a year you get an email like the one below…Well this year I have decided to save all my friends some time by posting it to my blog…If you want to respond (even if I do not know you) please do so as a comment and not an email…also do not forget to sign your name!

Welcome to the Winter 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things out your friends, if you did not know them already

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither

3. What was the last movie you watched? She Hate Me by Spike Lee
4. What is your favorite TV show? Girlfriends on the UPN
5. What did you have for breakfast? Spaghetti
6. What is your middle name? If I told you would your try to steal it as your own?
7. What is your favorite food? It is a tie between Mexican and Ethiopian
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour Cream and Onion
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Dirty Rock by Sean Paul??? I do not know why it is so old
11. What kind of car do you drive?
‘04 Ford Taurus…my boss gave it to me to drive around in I asked for a pick-up truck
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey and Swiss on pumpernickel, no lettuce
13. What characteristic do you despise? Liars and deceitful folks
14. Favorite item of clothing? My birthday suits
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Anywhere that my friends who are like family and my “real” family are going to be
16. What color is your bathroom? Black and White
17. Favorite brand of condoms? Do not really have one
18. Where would you retire? I have not thought about it much but I guess somewhere warm
19. Favorite time of the day?
The crack of dawn whenever I first open my eyes and realize I get to enjoy another day
20. What was your most memorable birthday? I think I turn 28 the year y’all through that surprise party I was late for…run up would have to been the pool party when I turned 13
21. Where were you born? Rex hospital
22. Favorite sport to watch?
Tennis
23. Where do live?
Dallas, TX
24. What’s the name of the first person you kissed?
Leonard something in the 7th grade on the bus
25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Whatever
26. Coke or Pepsi? Coke w/rum otherwise
Rootbeer
27. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl
28. What is your shoe size? 7.5 to 8
29. Do you have any pets? One - fish
30. What did you want to be when you were little?
A call girl or secret agent…then I figured out neither was a very honorable profession.
31. Favorite Holiday? Halloween
32. Do you consider yourself political?
I like to talk about it…you know what should be done with my tax $$$…since I vote and pay taxes I can do that :)
33. Are you religious? Yes
34. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
35. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? Nope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home