if not me then who...will tell my story

1.13.2006

1997 Neon

So I have spent the last few days trying to get my sister's car fixed...The first guy I took the car to at the suggestion of her boyfriend...did nothing!!! And charged me $45 for looking at it. The problem with the car is that it will cut off while you are driving down the street and thank God it is a stick and DC is hilly cause once it cuts off you have to kick start it from 2nd gear. But I found driving like I was in the Indy 500 and never taking my foot off the gas works a little better. So yesterday I took it to a guy my Dad knows you know one of those guys you bring me the part and I will fix your car...His thought was that the motor mounts had worn out which was causing the engine to jump out of place while running therefore causing an electrical disconnect somewhere else in the system. He also thinks the starter and the fuel filter need replacing...I am going to call him now to see if he is finished with the car...

I think the car knows that my sister was planning on getting a new car after she gets her tax return back!!! Her car is a hater...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home